Steele Creek Park & Family Campground Rules
For The Comfort And Safety Of Each Of Our Guests
- No Alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Children under 16 years of age should be on their campsite by 11:00pm
- All registered campers should have a card with departure date on rear view mirror of vehicle with the date visible to the front.
- All trash will be picked up each day. trash bags should be tied and placed next to road for pick-up. Trash will not be picked up after 5:00pm. Please do not set your trash bags out after this time.
- Bicycles are permitted but cannot be ridden after dark.
- Do not leave young children unattended at any time.
- Guests must pay at gate when entering the park.
- No more than 2 cars at each campsite.
- You are responsible for all occupants and guests of your campsite during your stay.
- Quiet hours start at 11:00pm.
- Inner-tubes are to be turned in each day by 6:00pm.
- NO FIREWORKS or FIREARMS of any kind are permitted in the park.
- Do not take rocks out of the creek for any reason.
- Do Not move or build any Fire Rings!!
- Any Firewood brought into campground should remain in bed of truck & not placed on ground. Also no cutting or splitting of logs while in campground.
- Golf carts, electric scooters, etc. are not allowed
- Park management has the right to terminate, upon just cause, any occupancy at any time with no refund. Noncompliance with the campground rules will be considered just cause to terminate occupancy.
- Pets should be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please walk your pet away from RV and other tent spaces.
- Removal of pets fallout is owner’s responsibility.
- Pets are not allowed in picnic or beach areas.
Fire Safety & Rock/Stone Moving
- Campfires are to be built in designated areas ONLY! Do not make any new campfire rings on the property.
- No Wood should be taken away from woods for any reason. Do not pull limbs out of the woods for firewood.
- Do not put metal cans or plastic bottles in a fire (bottles are toxic)
- Do not leave fires unattended douse fires with water before leaving fire area.
- Do not move stones from creek, streams, or woods to camp area.